Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been published previously and has not been sent and/or will not be sent to another journal.
- The authors are identified in the metadata.
- The sent file is in Microsoft Word format (with filename extension .doc, make sure it is NOT .docx), with a filename that does not identify the authors of the same.
- The text complies with all of the bibliographic and style requirements indicated in the APA 6.0 standards. Likewise, it considers the RPD’s own specifications (e.g., location of the legend for tables; format for references). If in doubt, please check recent editions of the journal.
- The pages and lines are correctly numbered in order to facilitate review and editing.
- The manuscript is no longer than 5000 words, including the abstract, all sections and references.
- The publication process is accompanied by a letter to the editor of the RPD, which has been signed by all of the authors (see publication standards "Submission of manuscripts" section, 3rd paragraph)